Page load time will be the most important SEO signs in 2020
Google can inflict its laws on website proprietors, in terms of transparency of information and content, as well as some technical point. Because of this technical features, I pay the greatest attention to the speed of sites in the context of various loading times (Page Load Time) PLT.
Time to the first byte is the server reply time from giving the request until the initial byte of data is sent. It shows how a site runs from the outlook of a server.
How do you monitor TTFB?
The simplest way is to use one of the following:
- Developer Tools in the browser
- Byte Check
- Webpage Check
Time to first-byte time must be below 100millisecond is an extraordinary result. Google’s recommendations states that, Time to first-byte time should not exceed 200 milliseconds. It is usually assumed that the acceptable server reply time measured to get the first byte may not exceed 0.5s. Over this value, there may be difficulties on a server so fixing them will increase the indexation of a site.
1. Analyze the site by developing the bits of code responsible for resource-consuming data or massive code loading the processor
3. If you are using shared hosting, consider migrating to a Virtual private server with secured sources such as processor power, or memory or a dedicated server. This assures only you can modify the performance of a site.
4. Consider implementing caching systems. In the state of Word Press, you have several plugins to pick from, the implementation of which is not questionable, and the results will be quick.
5. Allow HTTP/2 protocol or, if your server already has the specialist, HTTP/3. The protection in the form of speed is effective
User prime content
We are observing another significant revolution in delivery and performing inquiries and content on sites. Historically, such ground-breaking variations include:
1,000 characters with spaces and 3 keywords in the content. Up to a specific moment, it was a guarantee of victory, one day it simply ceased to import.
The Google Bot has determined which text indexed in the search engine is unique (created original), and which is a reflection. As an outcome, the Panda (Google algorithm) was designed. Every few periods it refined and flagged low-quality websites and decreased their ranking, as well as search engine positions. Currently, it operates in “active” mode.
An algorithm says that, adopting machine learning, understands the inquiries of search engine users with a fewer emphasis on keywords, and more on query context, as well as displays further context-specific outcomes.
Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness elimination of content that is misleading or likely to be misleading due to the low authorization of the creator of the content, and thus the domains.
As I continuously highlight, there is no particular way to deal with Search engine optimizations. Tests prove to us whether the tactics, both concerning planning the content of a website or the content itself, will prove to be great.
The time of New Year, I wish you high positions, turning movement and endless growth on your Business!